Friday, July 01, 2005

In loving Memories

I woke up earlier then usual and came to work with a very good mood today. I dunnoe if I've mentioned this before, whenever I'm in a super duper good mood, something bad will come my way to bring me back down.

Tragedy strikes again.

I walked up the stairs and saw the rubber tube in the corridor. Hmmm...muz have changed the water in the fish tank I thought. I went up and saw the fishes in a bigger aquarium. Not so cramped up anymore. I was happy for awhile, before Dotty came floating pass me. She's stiff as a rock. WTF happened? Did they injured her when transferring to the bigger tank? Poor Dotty, poor poor Dotty. I took the net to scoop her up. Then I put her in the smaller aquarium. I dunnoe y I did that. Then I noticed a rubbish bag on the floor, filled with the stones and other rubbish. And then I saw Burbur, inside tht bag.

I dunnoe wad happened. But Dotty and Burbur have been around, longer then I have been in the company. How did this happen? And what cause their death. ARGH!!!!!!!

Dunnoe who I'm talking about ?
See here: June 27, Monday

No comments: