My boss juz came back and he gave me 2 new projects. yay. More work...Somehow I feel better knowing THERE'S WORK...beats sitting in the office surfing through the net. Opps...I wasn't skiving! hehee....doing research for the website. (YAH RIGHT)
I have no sense of urgency. Feel so lazy. How? I really need motivation.
I was looking at the aqurium just now and I think they are really very interesting. I would look at them when I need a break.

Let me introduce these little creatures to you.
Phunk - Quite a bully. He is always chasing after Burbur. And I think Burbur is afraid of him. Always the first to rise to the surface when its time to eat. He likes to transfer the lil stones from one corner to another.
BUM - As you can see....it is fat and really quite a bum. Its a sucker fish, a very well-fed one. Everytime I feed them, he would come to the surface and with each gulp, he can swallow at least 4-5 feeds. After food, he goes back to his corner and stay there for HOURS!
Dotty - Very, very shy. And its always playing with its own reflection.
Dragon - I call it Dragon cause its really beautiful. She's always very graceful when she swims and a very good friend of Dise.
Dise - She has sexy lips! And erm...very shy also, loves her own reflection and is always swimming around dragon.
Burbur - Burbur juz wants to mine his own business...swimming in his own world, only except when Phunk come chasing after him, then he'll start hiding.
hahaa....it's time to go already. Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment