Then we went back to sleep till late afternoon, when Yao and I went to get some necessities at Toa Payoh central. For some reason, I feel more and more "Aunty". I can't be bothered with the way I look today and the way we shop for the cheap cheap stuff...aiyo...really leh....make me feel so aunty you know? Actually, some of my friends have also mentioned it to me eh. Is it true?
And because of all the stuff I bought over the weekend, I have 2 Ikea boxes and a big 'VALUE SHOP' plastic bag. Of course I will have to bring my red straw bag home as well right? Oh and did I tell you tht I was wearing my heels on Friday and haven't been home since. So what do you think I'll be wearing home? hehee....yap....now close your eyes and picture this:
White top with purple sleeves, grey shorts, black heels, red straw bag(filled with alot of stuff), BIG value shop plastic bag and the big Ikea box.
hmmm.....can't visualise that? FINE. here's how I looked.

SUPER AUNTY HOR?! hahaha....I know. Actually, Yao has alot of paper bags at home for me to borrow and I could've borrowed his sister's slippers home, but I dun think anybody will bother to look at me eh. They should all be home watching NKF and keeping their fingers crossed so that they can win tht car. Bleah...So I just left like that. All I hope is nobody I know saw me. haha
Update of my previous post:
I think I found out how Dotty and Burbur died. They died because the chlorine level in the water was too high and they couldn't adapt to it. If you ask me, yes, it could have been avoided. There are many ways, one is to leave the water overnight before putting the fishes in, but I guess no point making a big fuss over that. They are already gone. All I hope is they can rest in peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment