"its too laid back, look like a holiday poster."
So I gave them something more fun and funky with cartoons.
"Too kiddish, no cartoon please."
Alright, I played with the fonts and words,
"not fun enough. I want the picture of the beach" (Hello isn't that what I gave you in my first design?)
Nevermind, beach picture comes back, fun and exciting, people dancing.
"erm...we're changing the theme. We want sunset and beach. The whole poster to look cheery and fun."

OK. I've never felt this frustrated before. All of my designs have been REJECTED. I really don't know what to give them. Really tried to squeeze something out yesterday, I didn't like it but thought that it might work (Actually I was rushing off, so anyhow do.) And when I show my boss, he looked....constipated. That bad?
I can't force my client to like my work. If they don't like it, they don't. I feel so sucky and lost now. What kinda execution do they want exactly. I thought I gave them what I think best suit their description, but its still not to their liking.
No comments:
Post a Comment