Wednesday, July 06, 2005

HAIL HEAVYWEIGHTS!!!

Hmmm...Have anybody seen Olinda's picture at the train station. What did they do to her? Is this what it take to be FAMOUS? The basic criteria is to be SLIM. Is tht it? If it is then its too darn sad. Pathetic. Sheesh...Its so not her, why did she fall for it? But come to think about it why am I on a diet myself. Gosh...I am so shallow.

I juz wanna say...."HAIL HEAVYWEIGHTS!!!!" cause there are people who look good with thoes extra pounds. Like erm...the DIM SUM DOLLIES, Bridget Jones and erm...Mrs Sylva(CCSS)? hoho...how come she's in the list? Buts its true what. Its how people carry themselves. Doesn't matter if you are slim or fat? Short or long, no I mean tall...its the inside that matters right?

BUT who don't wanna look good? And perhaps looking good means slim. Its sad, but I cannot deny the fact that I wanna be slim too....

I miss Deyao. Alot. Its only Tuesday, how am I going to last till Friday? And how am I going to cope with his confinement next week?

No comments: