Wednesday, July 13, 2005

come swing with me...

grumpy, happy, calculative, pissy, cheery, jumping, irritated, unhappy, depress, angry, imaginative, quiet, serious, noisy, talkative, lonely, want to be left alone, crappy, wierd, confuse, lost....(and its goes on)

These are all the stuff I've been feeling yesterday, and I have no idea why I feel like that. I can be happily laughing at something at one min, and the next I'll go all quiet and serious. My moodswing is almost out-of-control at times. Pius said I should go for anger-mangement classes whenever he see me. Maybe I should, for a person who gets so emotional. Maybe its split personality.

Something great happened to Pei yesterday and I'm really happy for her, her company have a poster design competition and she needed my help, I was doing it with her yesterday and my attitude wasn't very nice to her. maybe I was tired, but its not a good enough reason for me to talk to her like that. And she wasn't angry with me at all. I seem to be testing Pei's tolerance level, and so far, they've not failed. I must get hold of my lousy moods and shove them sumwhere that's never to be seen again.

Fell asleep at work yesterday, and guess wad? FRANCIS CAUGHT ME! He thought that I wasn't feeling well. (I am so lucky)

Had a lousy hair cut at Jean Yip. Cost me $30...its a spur of a moment thing. I juz felt like getting a hair cut and I went. Din do anything drastic to my hair la, juz trimmed it a lil and erm...ya...I was stupid enuff to let him snip off my fringe.

Had a wierd dream last night, saw Fiona, Yanlin(guy), Juay Kiang (Secondary school classmates whom I'm not even close to) in it. damn wierd. We were caught smoking. haha!

No comments: