I met Yao on Saturday, I suffered lots and lots of ant bites while waiting outside PA, because I was standing on the ant's trail...and I didn't notice it until they started to bite me. DIE ANTS...DIE!!! ARGH! Anyway, I finally got to meet Yao after 13 long days!
We went to Waraku at Marina square for lunch. Its a Japanese Restaurant and the food there is quite good...I walked past the restaurant with Pei last week and their display caught my eye. So...I suggested to have our lunch there.


Yao ordered the HOKKAI DON, which costed $15.00.

a closer look...

yum yum....I ordered EBI CHEESE CURRY (SOBA) - $12 plus

I tell you the bowl is bigger then my head la!
I tot the Hokkai Don is nicer, Mine was nice also but its a lil too cheesy, it'll be nice to share it with someone. Our bill came up to $40 I think, kinda ex....we're suppose to be on budget? heh...but once in awhile its ok la, plus they were really generous with the ingredients. The prawns, squid and salmon where all quite fresh. And the service there also not bad, friendly staff. So if you like Jap food...can go there and try...quite a wide spread of variety.
You can check out the menu here: WARAKU'S WEBBY
After that we walked ard MS, met S.W.A.T. for dinner then we caught "THE ISLAND", it was a lil overboard with all the destruction but overall, I enjoyed watching it. Ewan McGregor is really charming. *drools* Pius left half-way, he said he was feeling nauseous, went out to puke and he never came back, he took his stuff and went back to camp. Wierdo.
I dyed my hair today. Yao did it for me! We changed his bed sheets, cleaned up his room. Went shopping for some stuff, had dinner and the day is over.
Damn...I need longer weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment