Thursday, February 23, 2006

TAGGED...

Our dear Wendy haf tagged us! And since I'm bored now, no harm playing ah....
  1. Tagged victims must come up with 8 points of their Perfect Lover
  2. To mention the sex of the object
  3. Tag 8 more victims to play this game
okie...here goes....

Part 1.
  1. LOVE ME, MY FAMILY and MY CAT and Treat me REALLY WELL
  2. Can get along well with my friends
  3. Tall, Dark, Handsome, Charming
  4. Have alot alot alot of $$$
  5. Have a nice car in good working condition, pick me up whenever I want
  6. Have a really cosy studio appartment
  7. Can understand my moodswings and tolerate them!
  8. Independant, Reliable, Responsible, Fateful, Fun, Romantic
(Sorry ah....cheat abit....8 points really not enough la!)

Part 2.
Must be a guy!

Part 3.
Whoever wanna do, just do ah...Though I really wanna see Deyao's list for his Purrrfect Lover!

No comments: