Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday NoBlues....

Some ppl just see joy in pissing other ppl off. I dun understand how can anyone be so childish? I've always thought that he's one of the more mature ones, apparently I'm wrong. But wadever la, I can't be bothered with idiots like tht. Bleah...

Finally got to watch Brokeback Mountain. Sometimes in life, we just have to find the courage to do what our heart tells us to, if not we'll live to regret for the rest of our lives. Because even if things don't work out, at least you know, you've tried.

It's Monday! Let's all pump overselves up with energy and start this wonderful day of work! brrroooom......brooomm......LET's GOOOOO!!!!

I forgot to mention, I watched Nanny McPhee over the weekend. Courtesy of Amber Lin Xin Yi!!!! wahahaha...she won some tix over some competition. It's very funny and heartwarming, so if you're looking for something light hearted then can go watch.

No comments: