- I overslept this morning and had to rush my way to work.
- Din have time to blow my hair. BAD HAIR DAY.
- Took a bite out of the sandwich I made last nite and immediatly spat it out. Tasted HORRIBLE. It's the worst thing I've ever tasted! I threw the remaining sandwich in a nearby bin.
- I wore new shoes today. Now my feet is blistered and swollen.
- Internet connection down in the morning, can't recieve emails from my client. So I have nothing to do.
- Can't surf the net or read blogs.
- Took out my PSP and thought I can at least pass time before the tech guy comes to fix the line and the PSP shut off on its on, because I din charge it last night.
- Called Yao to complain about the PSP, only to realise my HP is low batt.
- Normally, I bring my charger wherever I go, but I didn't bring it today.
- I still have the lousy sandwich taste in my mouth.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Its a lousy day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment