I am thick, either tht or I'm plain stupid. Why didn't I notice? All these times when I ask her, she will tell me everything is okie and that she'll update me when we meet up. When we meet up she will say she'll tell me another time. And I never once probe furthur because I trust that she will tell me.
I am ashame because I've been a terrible friend and I wasn't there for her when it happened. I had to find out about what happen through her bf. I dun even dare to call her. I can feel her lost and I really regret not visiting her. Really, really regret.
Other stuff:
Rek left for Aussie today. Hopefully, everything goes well for her there. Its a strange coincident that Rek always leaves on Prissy's Birthday. With that Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you're feeling better now.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment