Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No more holiday mood!

My CNY break started on the 27th till 5th. So quite hard to get back into the working mood leh. There's so many things I wanna blog about, but dunnoe where to start.

okie....CNY first. Every year the same la, eve go grandma house have reunion dinner, 1st day go visit my 2 grandmothers. Actually, I'm not very close to my other cousins, so whenever I hear ppl telling me, they're playing blackjack with their cousins or uncles or whoever, I kinda envy them. I remember when I was younger, we use to play in really big groups. So fun lo. But now, New Year is just a routine hi-bye for thoes of us who don't meet up often.

Oh well....nvm about that la, we celebrated Ying's birthday on Monday. She said she wanna have Seoul Garden so we went there. We had such a great time eating together. Although there was a asshole who keep kicking on Ying's chair when we were eating. But nvm...I think he had indigestion after that.


When we were eating, Daddy started to laugh to himself, then when we ask him why, he said he remember his friend's dentures falling out, and when he was saying it he was laughing so hard that he can hardly talk or breathe. Its funny to see daddy like that because this is the first time I see him laugh this hard. After that, we met up with Swat to watch Fearless. Not bad la, quite nice, if you like to see ppl fighting then can watch this movie ah.

Went praying on Tuesday with Yao's family, then when we went back, we had a surprise visit from Yao's Aunty and Uncle, so in the end we all had dinner together.


Wednesday....I think I slacked my day away. Mayb I played alil of the sims then the computer switched off on its own. TMD. Stupid fan acting up again. Ying was at home also, she took MC from school...hehehe I accompanied her to the docs and met daddy and mummy downstairs. After that I went to meet Pris, Amber, Dee and Ceyu. We went to KTV at Tampines. Really had fun that night! Can't remember what I did on Thursday. So I probably did nothing la.

I went to Sentosa with Yao on Friday. I think Sentosa change alot eh. There's this Imbiah lookout, that has alot of new activities, but of course, all must pay money one. They invest so much to build new things, so ppl who wanna play must pay alot also. So...since we're so cheapskate...we never play anything! hehee...We took alot of pictures, so if got time then I post them la. Then we went to the beach to sun tan. I think I no diff la, but Yao got darker. There's this new place that looks like a interchange and I think they call it the beach line. So now if you wanna go to the beaches at Sentosa, just take the blue line to the "interchange" then hope on to the trams. It'll take you to the different beaches. And the best part....is the music in the toilet. SO TROPICAL! sounds like the music in the sims vacation. hehe...make ppl feel really into the holiday mood.


After that we met Swat at Cine. Went to watch Zodiac. I'm very proud of it coz its produced locally, but don't waste your money on the movie tix la. Heh...wait for the VCD or wait for it to be shown on TV. After that we all went over to Yao's place and they played Mahjong till Sat morning. I never play with them la, I slept throughout! hehehe

Then I met Denyse, Rek, Ber and Izwah on Sat. We went to have breakfast at Jalan Kayu. Too bad Pris and Ching not feeling well. Hope you girls are feeling better now. And wendy have to work, so she also cannot join us. Anyway, after breakfast Amber went off, coz she have the docent thing at the zoo. The rest of us went to PS. Wanted to watch I not stupid too, but in the end we played bowling and pool. SOOOOO FUN!!!! hehehee

Sunday, I met Nare to go shopping. Suppose to get a watch for Pius, but in the end, we din manage to get it. After that I went back home to have dinner with my family. Then we "lau yu shen"!

This year we will all HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!!

That's how I spent my New year. Since the holiday is over, I must get back into my working mood!!!

No comments: