Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mango Sale!

I was in town with Yao and his Mum yesterday. We went to have lunch at Ting Tai Fung, the 'xiao long bao' is excellant eh! Seriously! If you guys liked the one at Crystal Jade wait till you try this!

When we were having lunch, Aunty mentioned that she wants to go Mango. I saw a skirt Pei bought last week and have been itching to get it, but you know how the stores look like right? I never have the courage to walk into it. Its like Jurassic Park. Anyway, we were walking around town after lunch, passed by Pacific Plaza and passed Mango. I would have given it a miss, I swear. Afterall, Pei did say she'll go buy the skirt for me today. Then Yao said, 'Aye Mango eh, you all dowan to go in?'

Hmm....after what Aunty said during lunch, how can I say no? Must accompany Aunty right? (YAH RIGHT) haha....I wanna go in also lah. And with Aunty around, I feel empowered. hahaa SO...here we go.

When I stepped into the store, I can hear Celine Dion's 'The power of love', playing in the backgound.

'cause I am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I’ll do all that I can....'


While the soothing song was playing in the background, woman were flipping through the racks, looking for anything that catches their eye. Their boyfriend, son, husband and any other man were shaking there heads and looking at us, woman, in disgust. I was looking at all these, but who cares?! I need a starting point. But WHERE? Well...its kinda hard to like squeeze between people to look at things because nobody will give way to you. Anyway, I followed Aunty, and we stared to browse...no I mean ransack through the racks. In my head, a different song was playing.

'Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted…one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
.
.
.
You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo...'

MAKE WAY FOR MEEEEE!!! hahaa...Suddenly, I'm afraid of the dinosaurs no more. Bring it on! hahaha...

We only bought 3 tops and a skirt! That very skirt I liked! Yay!
I enjoyed myself. haha. I think.

No comments: