Last Friday, I went to Cahaya at Far East for lunch with my collegue. When I was paying for the meal, the Aunty saw the picture of Yao and me in my purse. And asked if Yao was a korean star.
I went to Esso this morning and the lady at the counter said the same thing when she caught a glimpse of him.
I did my research. And I think I found the answer.
What do you think?
2 comments:
yoZ!
actually hor since secondary got ppl say he look like tat korean star ler heehee...i onli noe in chinese he's call 'che lun biao' keke...happy mah when ppl say he look like korean star whahaha...hope to see u & yao real soon (o^.^)o
hahaa...actualy i tot he look like him when I 1st saw him also...but dunnoe tht guy is call Cha In Pyo. Plus so long ago also forget liao...
Jia
Post a Comment