Yesterday was BAD.
After work I went to meet my older sister. I promise to accompany her on her shopping trip. She need to get some stuff for her trip to Hong Kong this Friday. All was well when we started shopping. But I was tired. Damn tired. So I told her I wanna go off early. Plus my shoes are killing me. Damn thoes heels. Thoes cursed heels. I have already condemned thoes heels.(Ya rite...all for the sake of vanity.)
But she wanted to look at more things so we went for one last round. She said we can take a cab and she'll pay for the cab fare. (Don't she always do that? ) Anyway, When we're done. We went to the taxi stand and FUCK LA! Thoes ppl. SO MANY PPL FOR WHAT? Oh ya hor? Its the FUCKING GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! NB...Sooo from Paragon we walked to Lucky Plaza, and its the same thing. My feet hurts la! Anyway, I feel bad for making her pay for every thing so I told her its ok for us to take the train. And that's what we did.
We took the train to Raffles Place, better chance of getting a seat. Then we went up the wrong escalator and since the train is approaching, we decided to make a run for it. But Pei has phobia for going down escalators. She can go down la bud definatly not run down, so she decided to take the stairs while I took the escalator. When I reached the platform, I couldn't find her so I waited and the train left. Next thing I know she called and told me she was on the train. Initially, she said,' Y not I meet you in Bedok.' But at that point, I was soooo overwhelm with frustration, I broke into tears. (CRY BABY!!!!) So Pei panicked and said, 'Nevermind, nevermind, I meet you at the next stop. Front cabin ok?'
I took a seat when the train came and when I reached Cityhall, I don't see her at all. OH...did I mention I was waiting for Yao's call the entire night. And at this very point he called. So I spoke to him while the second line is ringing. (Probably Pei trying to reach me) After he hung up, I called Pei and she told me she went to the last cabin instead of frist. So I told her we should just meet in Bedok. But she sae nevermind she try to get to the front. (The train is very packed la) She had to go in and out the train at every stop to try to get to the front.
By the time we reached Bedok, she was only at the 3rd cabin. I can't belive what I made her go through. And I feel really really bad about it. She ws so nice to me, made me feel so touched and GUILTY.
Pei was so nice to me.
FREE Dinner.
FREE Tongs. She got it for me when we went to Tangs. Told her I liked it and she got it for me without hesitation.
FREE Lipstick. I said I like the colour.
And being soooo concern.
She's priceless.
Having to worry for someone sucks. I was feeling like shit partly because I still haven't got over the fact that Yao will be back next friday. I dunnoe y I keep worrying for him, actually its really silly.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment