I was at the interchange just now and I saw another NKF poster. Not to mention the advertisments I've been seeing on TV. NKF is so over. How many charity shows they wanna have each year? It was once a year? or was it once every 2 years? (I dun remember) Now its wad...2 times per year?
I notice NKF almost all the time on TV. First its Kidney patients then now its cancer patient. I sympathise with these people but does the donation really go to them? And the PATHETIC TCS stars juz totally turn me off. Especially Sharon Au...juz saeing her name means I have to brush my teeth longer tonight. I think they are over-doing it....and I really cannot stand them.The things the artists do is not even interesting or fresh anymore. Most of them are juz whining and acting pathetic on stage, begging people to call to donate.
'We're going through this (supper dumb, unnessacary stunt) because the patients are suffering so much...yeda, yeda, yeda....now you can do your part and make that phone call. 1900-112-1234...PULEEZE....all that we're going through is for the patients...really.'
So do they not get paid?! bleah...suckers.What a bunch of pathetic losers. Oh...do you know that the NKF chairman is a freaking rich ass with a very sucky-nose-up-high-in-the-air attitude?
No doubt they are doing these in the name of CHARITY...but who gets the charity? Do we know? Non-profit organisation my ass. How come the chairman is so rich? If he's really soooo charitable, donate his new car la.
Do you think developers will juz donate a condo...juz like that without anything in return? Exposure you say? How much is a condo. Juz give away like tht ah? I still don't think its tht simple. I think its all a fraud.
And when people donate, I rather they donate willingly, not because they will get a chance to win a condo or afew thousand dollars. So is charity a franchise now? You donate and win this, win that. The direction is all wrong. At least to me.
Dunnoe what's wrong with me. Getting all worked up over a poster. Maybe I'm just tired.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment