Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Roadtrip

Been a very very long time since I last spend my saturday at home. Feels damn good to be at home! Ahhh....

Had dinner with Yao then I came home, tht boy went to Bugis to catch the soccer match between Man U and Arsenal. I waited for 25-30 mins for the freaking bus and the bloody bus ride was horrible! Although I really hate to admit this but....the driver is a lady. The entire ride was bumpy and UNsmooth. I threw up some of my dinner after I got off the bus. (Its claypot chicken rice ok?!)

I came home...slack for awhile before I felt to urge to do something in flash. hehehe

The Roadtrip...thts wad I called it! Actually this flash file has been ard for quite sometime already. Made some changes and it has a whole different feel altogether! hehee...I tried to upload the flash file online, but am having sum problem with the website. Probably cause the file is kinda big.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A screen shot of what The Roadtrip is all about!

If you haf the patience to wait...here it is
The Roadtrip
It takes a whole year to load the bloody file...cause its too damn farking BIG!
I need help to let this file load and play at the same time...sheesh. I suck at this!

I could have juz email it...but hey....good things are worth waiting for. If REALLY cannot wait then okie lah...let me know. Got time I send to you. (Provided I'm home) (^_^)

No comments: