The moment I step into the office I recieved this call frm this client...You know my boss is on good terms with this client tht's y he's doing their projects at a discounted rate. But this B@#$tch...who is frm their marketing department thinks that i dun haf a life or even home. She send me the pictures yesterday evening and early this morning call me and ask when I can deliver. Well...I told her by end of today and she was like...
'huh? Ohh....but is here any chance that you can show me the design by lunch? sae 12 or 12.30?'
HA HA! WAD THE FISH!!!! U THINK THE PICTURES NO NEED TO CROP WAN IZZIT?! YOU THINK I WILL STAY BACK FOR YOU TO DO UR STUFF IZZIT? U THINK I DUN HAF OTHER STUFF TO DO IZZIT?! U PIECE OF SHIT!!! ARGHHH!!!!
'I'll try'
'okie...thanks'
After I put down the phone. The first thing I can think of is....BITCH!!!! U GO BURN N ROT IN HELL LA!!!! 1st thing in the morning come and gimme this kinda shit. Spoil my mood. U SUCKA!
argh. I shall go do my work now...hehee...after saeing wad I juz said, Im feeling much better. Though I still hope she'll rot. bleah.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment