Tuesday, May 24, 2005

523

23 of May is Vesak Day.
23 of May is Mummy's Birthday.
23 of May is our 18th mth Anniversary.
23 of May is a day I wanna remember!

Daddy and Pei prepared the ingredients for the steamboat.
Ying baked a Pandan Kaya cake.
Daddy gave me money and I went to shop for a pair of earrings for Mummy.
Mummy took half day leave from work so that she can come home early.
Edison came over early and Ying din even have to nag at him.
Yao came over early cause he know that my blood is already boiling.
I cleaned up our room.
Ying cleaned up our room.

Dinner started at 6.30pm.
The earliest dinner I have ever eaten.
The dinner table was in the hall.
The dinner table looks full.
I feel SOOOoo good.
Dinner was great...we had 2 flavours.
Tomyam steamboat in the beginning.
Then as we add more water it became seafood soup. hee

We sang mummy a Birthday song.
We gave the earrings to Mummy.
We took a family portrait.

Then Mummy n Dadee went to watch TV in the room.
Pei, Edison, Yao and I played Mahjong.
Ying did her project....HA HA!
Cat was neglected.
Cat was bored.
Nobody really noticed.

Then we watched "Shuttle".
As usual...Scare the SHIT OUTTA ME!
But I enjoyed myself.
I was happy yesterday.
Very Very happy.

No comments: