Poor PJ is still suffering from the after-effects of the movie 'shuttle'.
My mum said,'Its juz a movie wad. What's there to be afraid of?'
Hmmm....I really understand, but I juz can't stop myself frm imagining things. Yes PJ have very good imagination. sigh...I can sense another sleepless night coming. I couldn't sleep last nite. I can't sleep alone. Ying not home poor me cannot sleep. Sobb. Ying is also suffering frm the same thing. That's y she calls me to find out if I'm going home. If I'm not...she won't either...hahaa WE ARE THE SCADY SISTERS!!! WHEeeee
(SCADY = everything also scared)
Damn...this is a problem I must overcome. But how am I going to do that?
1. STOP WATCHING BLOODY SCARY MOVIES!!!! ARGHHH!!!!
actually I was the one who suggested watching the movie. Curiousity kills the cat. How true.
2. Try not to Imagine things and tell myself over n over n over again that I'm not afriad.
3. Know always that gong gong is looking over my life.
Yes...I will overcome the fear in me.
Pls GUAN YIN MA...PLS PO PI ME...I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD GIRL.
I had a hard time sleeping last nite, so I stayed up online and did nothing, in the end I was sooo tired, I totally knocked out when I hit the bed. Which is a good thing. Save myself from imagining things. The nite b4 was even better. I din haf any problem going to sleep and I had this very very very wonderful dream. It was BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL. The colours were vibrant and vivid. And I was there with someone I was very close to. I miss him so much. The scene is sooo beautiful, I really hope to paint it into a picture one day. Tht's if my painting skills can make it la.
Came to work today, feeling damn tired cause of lack of sleep. Heard frm mummy poor kitty was making noise all nite because the rain made her box wet. And she can't sleep in it. So she tried to wake us up. I didn't hear a thing la...but Pei heard it so she helped kitty move her box to somewhere else after she closed the windows. I should've let her sleep with me last nite. Heh...got company better.
Soooo tonight. I will try to have a good nite sleep. Guan Yin Ma po pi me.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment