Saturday, May 21, 2005

Getting crazy

Day 1:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
sumptuous dinner frm Pizza Hut! I went there after work to meet the group. They got everything ready when I reached...so I basically din help do anything to prepare. hehee
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
played KINGS after dinner....(boy was it FUN!) We wanted to get Lishan drunk in the end I think I got more tipsy than she did. What can I sae? Joanne, Sharon, Lishan and Deyao are the most shameless bunch of ppl I ever meet lah. They really crazy wan. Jian wei is considered quieter, but tht's cause it was the first time he met us. I keep getting his name mixed up. Jing wei, Jia wei...etc...ITS JIAN WEI LAH! hahaha...nvm I'll juz call him Andy.

Day 2:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I like this picture! We wanted to go Escape but guess what?! Escape is closed on weekdays! So we went cycling...played at the playground for awhile. Then went back to the chalet. After that, Yao and I went to wild wild wet, while the rest of them prepared for the BBQ later. I was merely in the sun for 3 or more hours...and guess what?! I kena sunburn lah! sheesh...Yao said he cannot imagine what will become of me after I come back from Redang.

After getting wet in the not-so-fun water (so-called) theme park...Yao and I walked back to the chalet when we realise the sky doesn't look very favourable to us. We decided to cover up our BBQ pitts so that we can still have it after the rain. Took a black trash bag from a nearby bin to cover it. Then we tot we needed something to make sure it doesn't fly off. Then came Jo and her savior bottles. (We finished a bottle of Red wine and Gin the nite before.) We used them as weight and then we took shelter in our comfortable rooms while the rain poured.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After waiting for quite long. The rain din seem like it was going to stop. Yao said its okie...we can make do with what we have first. Start the fire first then when the rain stops we can transfer the charcoal. So thts what we did!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We still had a GREAT time!

-----------------The End-----------------

Yao cooked pasta for lunch juz now but he cannot finish his food. He mentioned in his blog recently that he hates it when ppl call him skinny or slim...SOOOooo...I said he is...

skinny and slim
skinny and slim
skinny and slim

guess what? He replied..

fat and plump
fat and plump
fat and plump

HOW DARE HE! hahhaa....but I still find this very funnie...hahhaa

No comments: