Sunday, April 17, 2005
wierd lil kitty
zee kitty is wierd today...when I came back...I saw her ransacking some plastic bags in the kitchen...then I saw her playing with this feather. The feather got stuck to her mouth and she started to wrestle with tht feather. (Hmm...dun ask me where tht feather came frm...)
Anyway, right aft tht, she started to play this catching game with me...whenever I go near her...she will run to the opposite direction. Dunnoe what she doing...think she's bored.
Shortly aft tht, I manage to subdue her and carried her to my room. Left her on Ying's bed for awhile and she laid there like in the picture. She REFUSE TO MOVE. hahaa...No matter how many picture we took with our fone..she juz ignored us. Like we dun exist...everytime we put our hand near her she'll look at us with this can't-be-bothered-look then continue to lie there. She's behaving damn wierd today...and I find it very amusing! hehee
Yesterday, went to haf dinner with Kahwai, Nare, Calvin, Benson, Sharon, Thomas, Lewis, Meng Keong, Zhen Zhen and Yao. This is to celebrate Kahwai's birthday. Suppose to celebrate Nono's also but he can't make it so in the end he didn't come. Had our dinner at Marina South. (Never really liked the food there but since they like it, no choice.)
After dinner, we went for a bowling game. Yao's been really good with this game. But he wasn't on form last nite. We split ourselves into 2 groups and had a friendly match. Yao and I have nv lost a game b4! (coz Yao's damn good and Im always on his team.) But for the very first time yesterday...we were trashed thoroughly...sheesh! hahaa..but I had fun lah.
Then It's the mahjong game at Nare's place. I din really wanna go. Was too tired, but Yao wanted to go so I tagged along. In the end, I played afew rounds. Hahaa...Thomas and Lewis won most of the time. Yao, Nare and I lost.
Anyway, seems like tht boy is feeling better now. And Im really glad. We're thinking of going for a short and simple getaway before he goes into PA. well...gotta do sum research on tht. Money, time alot of things to consider. AND MY PASSPORT IS OVERDUE!!! MUZ MAKE NEW ONE!!!! ARGHHH!!!! no time lah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment