Been sick since sat morning....been coughing non-stop. (This is perhaps my punishment for laughing at the gang since they were all sick) Anyway, I still went to work because we're suppose to do spring cleaning. I'm moving next door. Yeap the renovation has ended and now I have a new office. A smoke-FREE office.
I was sooo looking forward to going to work today. But I can't. Din feel good enough to go. I dun wanna go to work then act pathetic and let them send me home again. I have no idea how the hell I got so sick.
perhaps its cause I dun have enough sleep?
perhaps its cause I dun eat fruits?
perhaps its cause I dun eat regularly?
perhaps its cause I dun exercise?
perhaps its cause I smoke too much?
perhaps its cause I am too damn unhealthy.
I think my body is crying out for help...because I dun really give a damn abt being healthy. And since I can't care for her like I'm suppose to...she did it her own way. She made me care.
I was already feeling quite feverish on Sat afternoon, but I already promised yao tht I'll go watch movie with Nare, Pius and him cause Pius has been confined for the past 2 weeks. And some of the guys have out field this week so we decided to keep sat nite to the 4 of us. I tried to get some rest at yao's place but I couldn't fall asleep. And then we went to PS to watch 'The Interpreter' Its a nice movie but throughout the later part of the movie I started to shiver.
After that we went home. Actually I think the boys wanted to go have supper but they wanted me to go home to rest, plus Pius have to attend church in the morning so we all went home. Tht nite my fever went up. Yao stayed up almost the entire nite to change the cloth on my forehead and help keep my temperature down.
Suppose to meet the gang on Sunday morning for breakfast at Jalan Kayu. I was really looking forward to go, but I promised yao, I won't go if I still have fever on Sunday. I woke up on time. Bathed and got ready. But yao said I can't go. I din wanna argue with him. Cause I promised. In the end I couldn't go. Yao asked me later in the day if I was angry with him. I can't say I'm angry with him...Im more angry with myself. I wonder how it went.
The whole of my Sunday was wasted. I juz slept n slept n slept. Can't eat anything cause I'd throw up after eating. He must be damn tired looking aft me the whole day. Even when I was napping he'd b by my side making sure the cloth on my head is changed regularly. Im really thankful. His sister prepared the water for me. His mum made barley for me and his dad kept urging him to bring me to a doc. Hahaa...I feel so impt.
During dinner I didn't eat much and when yao asked me to drink water I refused cause I dun wanna puke right aft I take my medicine. I wun know if I need to take them again. N he got pissed. I din know y he got pissed. But I feel bad enuff for making him stay up.
When I was on my way home I msged him and told him how thankful I was. I was expecting the reply to be sumthing more encouraging but he said,
' You better know how to take care of yourself..next them i'm having NS, nobody is going to take care of you. You know?'
Yes. I know. I will take care of myself.
About a Cat
Kitty need to learn a lesson today. And I am not going to be soft hearted.
I went to the kitchen in the morning. As usual, she would come ask me for food. Blame herself for being unlucky. I am not in a very good mood.
I saw the loaf of bread on the table. Punctured at almost every corner possible. I dun understand. We feed her 3 times a day. Sometimes even more. So how hungry can she get? Do we starve her so much tht she have to eat the bread? Plus she always bite abit then leave it. So whats her point?
As she come rubbing her body against my legs. I avoided every single contact she tried to make. She must b feeling damn puzzled. I took out a slice of bread. (which has already been biten by her once) and left it on her plate. She looked damn puzzled. Hahaa...but she deserve this.
She followed me, everywhere I go. In hope of getting some sympathy frm me. But no. Not this time. Since she like tht loaf of bread so much. She can have it. I am not going to give her anything else but bread. She haven't touched tht piece of bread since morning. I'll starve her if I have to. See if she dare do this again.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment