where should I start?
okie...
Work:
Feels like a slacky monday. I have work to do...alot actually...but I don't think I did much. Its like hmmm....dunnoe. Anyway I finished what I was suppose to. Francis and Chad bought a wacom tablet....guess wad? Im the previledge one! hahaha....They kept saying,' New toy, New toy!' hahaa...soooo.....I spent alot of time playing with the new tablet. Damn cool! hahaha...
Oh and Aisyah called me today. After sooo long, I think I really miss Aisyah and Ryna. Dunnoe how many months never see them already. I really should find time to meet up with them soon.
Home:
TODAY IS DADEE'S BIRTHDAY!!!! hehehe....Pei and me has been thinking abt what to buy for him...and we decided to get him a watch. Budget = $100 each. Anyway, Pei went to look for the watch and she called me asking me what we should get...she even suggested a rubber strap! I dunnoe...bud I dowan my dad to wear a watch with RUBBER straps! like nv grow up!!! hahaa...so she got a normal Casio silver watch with white face! Which cost us $113. Tht's like half our budget...hahaha...plus she got discount....total came up to $107.
Anyway, Dadee came to pick me up b4 heading to ppl's park to fetch mummy in his new/old pickup....kinda bumpy....still got after effect (headache).....then we went to the kopi tiam we go to whenever there's a celebration for dinner. Pei and Ying was already there.
Sooo.....we gave dadee the watch and he was soooo happy! hehehe....then we went home. See. at first, there was only 3 of us sooo we can all fit in the front, but now there's 5...so 2 will have to go in the back. As the youngest in the family...Ying and me went to the back. Now its a bumpier ride home but the distance is short, only ard 5 mins so its okie lah.
Anyway, when we got to the carpark, dadee say he will go park the car and we can go up first, so we though we can like go up prepare the cake and when he open the door, we can sing the birthday song. But you know...we are all woman, and we juz had our dinner...soooo we walked really slowly, happily chit chatting away....we reached the 9th story and were still storlling when I heard the lift open frm behind us. ITS DADEE!!! Ying and me ran as fast as we could to get to the cake, mummy and pei...erm.....they tried to walk faster lah. Anyway when we lited the candles and manage to get everything ready, dadee opened the door(we locked it again, so tht we can stall some time when he's unlocking the door) BUT... we were all breathless to sing...hahaha....he was smiling at the door...and we were panting and laughing.
SO
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Dadee! Happy Birthday to youuuuu.........."
We took some photos with my poloroid camera, so that dadee and mummy can keep them in their wallet...too bad don't have timer if not can take family portrait. Mummy tried to take a photo for us...but she look so lost and hilarious holding the hi tech equipment in front of her, so she asked alot of questions when the 3 of us r posing with dadee and we juz can't stop laughing. She was like,' I sae HAWAII then u all smile okie.' Isn't it suppose to be the other way round? haha...anyway she have her way of doing things.
I had a great time today. Really really enjoyed myself. OH AND HOW CAN I FORGET! YING MADE THT CAKE!!! Totally delicious coffee cake! yum yum... *2 thumbs up for my sister* *clap & cheers*
erm....I juz realise I dunnoe how old dadee is leh. sheesh...How can like that? Muz find out. 43! 43 years old! hahaha looking forward to 23 of May....
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment