Thursday, April 21, 2005

Karaoke Nite

Ahhh...I think I smell damn good now. Nothing beats a nice shower after a long long day. (If only I haf a bathtub...I'll sleep in there.)

Juz came back from karaoke with Agna and Francis. Been soooo long since I last went to Kbox. Last time, Elly always ask us to go. Now tht she's not ard, nobody tot of going for karaoke. The tot of going karaoke with my boss sounds scary. hahaa...but Its fun lah. Agna can really sing very well. Francis paid for that. And he even send me home after we go pick Cynthia up. See, thts the advantage of staying near ur boss. FREE RIDES! ohhh....and FREE ENTERTAINMENT too. haha...(sound like a cheapo...but I am lah...hahaa...no money already)

Suppose to meet up with the gang today. I tot tht Rek will call me and she tot tht I would call her so in the end we didn't call each other to comfirm the meeting tonite. hahaa...Anyway, we're gonna meet tomorrow. So I'll see if I can meet Ching, Wendy and Amber online tomorrow. Heh...can save sms also! We're going for BUDGET DINNER!!!

Saw Aisyah online today. Really very long never meet up with her already. Miss she and Ryna alot. Gonna meet them up on Friday. Finally! Got so much catching up to do with them. If they really get into NAFA...they will go to London for dunnoe how long....everybody is leaving....im staying for good. I think.

Agna asked me yesterday,' Y u everyday also got programme after work wan ah?' hahaa...wad to do? I'm damn popular lah! hahaa (shameless)

Went out with Yao yesterday. Finally got to eat my Tako Pochi (dunnoe how to spell...) with extra cheese!!! The last time we went missed it by afew seconds. Tht bloody guy who cut our Q, got the very last box! Hymp....I wonder if he really did choke on the balls? Initially, we wanted to haf waffles frm Gelarie...but end up having nonsense. Got a sausage for $3.50. Its not bad...nice...but I think its too expensive lah. Tht boy came to meet me even though he was tired and haf to work this morning...so sweeet...(^_^)

Meet Ayu outside PS also. She's...opps I mean HE is going into hard core freelancing. Gonna do his own business. Bud he's a damn good artist so I'm sure he can make it! He asked me how's Trisno...I seriously haf no idea. Tht ass is having a good time in Europe. Mail me once in a blue moon. Told me he quited his 1st job and moved house and nothing else. So I assume he's having a GREAT TIME there....and has totally forget abt me! hymp...some kinda friend! Bleah. I kinda miss him though.

My cat was up to no good again. She tore the plastic wrapper of the loaf of bread in the kitchen and my dad is very angry with her. He say he's gonna get a whole truck of bread and make my cat eat bread 24/7! hahaha....serve her right! But my dad always say such things lah...hahaa

I should go to bed now. There's work, work, work, work, work, work tomorrow. sigh...I haf sooo much things to do and I still haf the cheek to go enjoy myself juz now...tsk tsk tsk....summore tomorrow and friday going out...how to finish my work? Argh!!! NOOooOOooo....work is evil so I shall stop here. Tomorrow then I worry bout it...for now SLEEP.

No comments: