1.2K....doubt i can save anything frm tht miserable sum...sigh...its better then $50 per day though. My company said tht they will put me at probation for 3 months starting frm 15 April....meaning all these while I was there, it wasn't probation...it was FREELANCE....well, nevertheless they will re-evaluate after the 3 months and give me better pay. sheesh....y do i feel cheated? But too bad...its my fault for not getting my facts clear so can't argue on that. But hey, its not tht bad right? I mean...although for now my pay is miserable, the people there is nice and the best thing is Im happy there...is that a good enough reason for me? For the time being yes.
It beats Lynx a whole lot....I hated tht time when I was still with Lynx, I dread to go to work and the ony thing I look forward to is the time to go home. In the least its better at Attack. I feel good doing my stuff and my bosses knows that I have a passion for animation and they are like planning to do animation in future when our company has stabalise. I told them today that if they wanna do animation, I'll need certain stuff, and they said they will get thoes stuff once we are ready. My dream might juz come true. But I dun wanna give myself too much hope now, in case things dun work out the way wanted and I end up doing graphic still. Bud seriously, I dunnoe y, I did graphic in Lynx and now in Attack....somehow I prefer Attack.
I am so biase....haha.....OH AND FRANCIS GAVE ME A KEY TO OUR OFFICE YESTERDAY!!! MY OWN OFFICE KEY! hehehe so exciting...
I walked to the MRT with Cynthia (Francis's wife) today and she told me quite alot of stuff abt Australia, she was there for two and a half years, to get her degree. That's after she got married to Francis. This couple quite interesting....Francis sponsored her to go study eh...so nice. Anyway, when we walked passed Habour Front Hawker, I met Arifah...I know tht woman working at Sentosa, but never thought that we will meet. haha...
Tomorrow, Yao is going to bring me to somewhere "special". He won't tell me where and keep saying I will know tomorrow. Im so excited! haha...but that poor boy is sick...mayb he deserve it lah. He was sick alerady for the whole week, juz like me...but he stayed up last night to watch Chelsea's match...It was a wonderful match...CHELSEA WON!!!! *Cheers* but thts not the point...in the end he got fever today...hai...if he's still sick then mayb we wun get to go to the special place afterall....but...wadeva will be will be. I hope he get well soon.
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment