Friday, July 07, 2006

F for...

F R I D A Y !

Met a friend in the bus when I was going to work. She use to work at one of the saloon near my blk. For some reason, we can chat like we know each other very well, although, we don't know each other's names.

Went to sit for my Basic Theory Test before lunch. I took the trial test first and scored 96%! So Clever hor? After that, went to the actual room to sit for the test. The test started late, make people more gan chiong only. Answered all the questions and TADAH....

FFFFFFFFF for FAIL!

hahahahha! Where got idiot fail Basic Theory one?! Meee lo! And 4 others, 1 girl and 3 guys. I counted the no. of people who went to re-book the test. It's always nice to know, I'm not alone. hahahaha....

Like my boss always say, THERE'S NO SHORTCUT IN LIFE. Next time round, really have to study liao. Cannot read through then expect to pass by luck. Sheesh...

No comments: