Thursday, June 29, 2006

How to let time pass faster...

hehehe..when you find something to do, time will pass alot faster. Not that I have nothing to do la. I HAVE WORK TO DO. REALLY. But before I get back to work, I share good stuff with you all! hahaa...See I so nice.

Click here to visit Orisinal. I really like this alot alot alot! Everything there is nice and cute and girly. Like you go visit some fairyland like that. heh...

There's also Maggie Lau's flash games. It's not as cute and lovly as Orisinal la, but still fun. My favourite will be the Facial House. Very entertaining, it makes you multi task within the game. And you know since I cannot multi-task in real life. I PLAY GAME lo! hehehe..


What else? What else?! I'm going gaga over all the games the internet has to offer man. And I wanna thank all the nice people who makes all these lovable game, so that we can play them for FREE. Life is good with games like that.

Oh oh...and there's this game, Wendy send us last time? Learn how to park with Peugeot.


One day 24 hours also not enough man. Enough said. I really need to go back to work. hahahahahaha...

No comments: