Ropey, My first Voodoo! The oneSenthil made for me when we were
in India. I don't have a picture of him
cause he has retired and is resting
at home.
Pink Pink, she's very shy and shedoesn't like talking very much. She's
the 1st voodoo I bought! You can
still see her hanging on my hp.
Jolly Wolly, She's the biggestamong them all. She's a christmas
present from Pris. Always happy,
cause she's always smiling. And
eventhough her mouth is all sewed
together, she still smiles.
Pua Peh*, I forced Yao to get thisfor me. He has to power to protect
people. And Yao said with Pua peh
around, I will never fall sick cause
Pua Peh will absorb all the sickness.
*(Pua Peh = Fall sick in Hokkien)
Shisha, She's also known as theclumsy girl, Calvin got it for me
cause she reminded him of me. :p
Mike Kedilly, nothing much aboutthis chap, other then he's all red.
Captian kuku, is a mean ass captainwho'll protect whoever he's with. If
you try to bully the people he loves
(a.k.a ME), he'll give you a hard time.
I know I very bo liao, but I simply lurrrrrve them!
No comments:
Post a Comment