Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Do I know you from somewhere?

I was on my way to work today. Walked past the hawker and I saw this girl and her friends. When I looked at her, she smiled at me and I thought to myself. Do I know her? So being the curious me, I went up to her and asked.

"Why do I find you soooo familiar?"

Then she was like..."erm....I thought you looked familiar too."

"Erm...are you from TP or sumthing? Because I really cannot recall where I met you."

"Me neither."

"You are?"

"Oh...I'm Liandra...and you are?"

"Erm...PJ. haha...nice meeting you. Where-ever I've seen you before? See you around."

"Alright...byebye."

Then I walked off. As I was approaching my office, it suddenly hit me, isn't she the girl from Singapore Idol? DUH! I feel so stupid now. And to think she actually humoured me when I asked her all those questions. haha...damn blur cock right?

Other then that, I woke up happy today. Very happy. Did some soul-searching last night, about why I made myself so mad over my boss and the last min project. It wasn't that hard to complete that project, I finished it last night. My client sent me a very nice sms, that really perked me up. Isn't this what I wanted? My mum said, I'm biase against him that's why I'm behaving like that. And I agree with her. Perhaps I should be less judgmental towards him and that will make our lives alot better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.