Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Creepy Crawlies

I'm afraid of creepy crawlies....I HATE THEM!

Yesterday, I was in the kitchen with mummy, when I saw a cockroach on the laundry backet. So I turned to mummy and said, "MUMMY! THERE"S A COCKROACH!" And when mummy and I turn to look, its gone! Its scary to see them, but its even scarier to not see them, when you already know that they are NEAR.

Then all of a sudden, tht filty bug came flying towards me...So I screamed, covered my ears and ducked. When I opened my eyes again, mummy was standing beside me with her arms crossed.

"STUPID AH YOU. SCARE ME LIKE THAT! ITS JUST A COCKROACH WHAT!"

Next thing I know, she grabbed a nearby broom and hit the cockroach like there's no tomorrow. And there, the bitter end of the pathetic creature.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I dun like bugs, I dun like lizards, and I dun like frogs. bleah...

No comments: