Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The ATTACK of the SS

This morning, when the train reached Cityhall, this lady came on board and sat on my right. Her BO was so strong I swear I was going to faint, before I can move to the vacant seat beside me. A shitface came and sat on it. And guess what? They r friends! So...I was stuck between Miss Stinky and Miss Shitface. Miss Shitface cannot stop talking and she acted like I wasn't there. If you want me to move, just ask. I would have given the seat up. But no....Shitface spoke with big gestures and she was very loud too. There goes my short nap. Fine...I was trying not to breath but with Shitface's hands moving up and down in front of me, I just can't stand it anymore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Normally, I would have given Miss Shitface a piece of my mind. But I'm a nice person today. So I said EXCUSE ME to Shitface, and I stood up. In stead of moving towards Miss Stinky, Shitface spread her legs to occupy my seat, so that she can have a large comfortable space. Now...there are other people in the train, so can't she just move her big ass over to Miss Stinky so that someone else can occupy tht seat? Oh...maybe she cannot stand Miss Stinky BO either. So while they were happily conversing, we reached Raffles Place. And you know what?! They got off the train. Just 1 stop and she have to be such a irritating piece of shit?! Can't they talk when they've reached. And EXCUSE ME...I'm not transparent can?!

Can't believe my luck but I won't let the SS ruin my day. I sure hope I won't meet them again!

No comments: