Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And then it went blank....

My HP is screwed. The only thing I can do with it now, is answer phone calls n make phone calls.(provided your no. is already in my head) The LCD went blank, and no matter what I do, it won't come back on. So....if you need to contact me. Call me, sms won't work anymore because I can't see shit!

#$%#$@

Sometimes somethings maybe funny, but at times they can be irritating too. I know she needs someone to talk to, but I really dun wanna talk to her when she's in tht state. I know I was kinda rude when she was talking to me just now, but just can't help but feel irritated.

Isn't it wierd? I can put on a front when I was working at Ritz, I can smile at the ppl I loathe, I can serve ppl I depise, but I cannot pretend to listen to her. What more, what she was talking about concern me more then it concern her. Why won't I listen? Why did I feel irritated?

One day, I will make her life better. then she don't have to say things like tht anymore.
One day, I will take away her burdens and let her live like a queen.

No comments: