Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Through UPS and DOWNS


Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm cranky, sometimes I'm crazy, sometimes I'm mean, but through it all, you girls accept me for who am I. Even though my spelling sucks, you understand what I say on MSN. And I know who to count on, whenever I have problems.

So I'm thankful, for being your friend, for having you, for the good times and the bad and for you girls being around whenever I need you. We've had each other for 9 years now (Rek xtra, got 14 years), and I see many many more good years to come!

Thanks Babes, for you brighten my days!

I'll leave it up to you to figure out who is who in the picture. (leave your answers under comments!) And the faces all so cheapo because after trying for many rounds, they still look horrible, so no choice, use the easiest way to draw faces. I promise myself I'll make it look better then I'm free-er but I know it might never happen, so I'm posting what I've got so far. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know i know!!! starting from left is:
PJ, REk, Ching, Denyse, Wendy, me, and Pris!

SAy im good, uuuuuuhhoooooo!!!

Jia said...

clever ger...but no prize! hehee