Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Leave my nuts alone!

It's a present from Yao's dad to my dad! I wanted to bring the Cashew nuts home for my dad. But tht asswipe keep eating! And I din even offer! What an ass! He asked me if he can have some, and I din wanna be mean so I said ok. And guess what?! He won't stop! He ate like 1/4 of my nuts!

I'm so piss but I can't tell him off. So I jokingly said, "It's very heaty, if you eat summore you'll fall sick." But he didn't get the hint and you know what he said?

"Next time ask your bf's dad to put more salt. Not saly enough."

WTF!!!!!!

Bloody asswipe! It's not for you in the first place lo. Still got the cheek to comment this comment that! Now the container looks so pathetic! Yao's dad fried the nuts himself and gave me more then half of what he had, and some non-related asswipe just happily took as he wanted and got the cheek to say not salty enough!

I know it's just nuts but I'm so freaking piss la!

No comments: