Daddy came to pick me up after dinner and after we got home, I did the dished, clean the kitchen, empty the bin etc. It's not very PJ to do housework, but yesterday, I did them out of my own will. I know I've said this alot of times, but can't seem to say enough. I love my family, I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the whole wide world to have my family.
Can't sleep again last night. Been having insomia, not the kind where I scare myself la, more of alot of thoughts going through my head. I feel like after so long, I still am too naive, I still have the impression that everything is as clear as black and white. There's only right and wrong, and time after time I fail to understand that sometimes the wrong can be right and the right can be wrong. BUT...I'm learning how to deal with this.
And erm...here are some things that happened over the weekend:
:: Friday ::
I had dinner at Zam Zam, with Denyse, Ber, Izwah, Wendy and Shawn. Wendy and Shawn had something on so they left early. The rest of us went to East coast to bowl!:: Saturday ::
Went to support Amber's brother for Project:Superstar at Toa Payoh and he made it to the next round! Whoooo! After that, Shawn brought us to this retro toy store at Bugis.
Went to meet my sisters for dinner. Ying also around, but we didn't take any pictures with her in it. hahaha...:: Sunday ::

No comments:
Post a Comment