Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Marley & Me


I started reading this book last week and eversince the day I got the book from Yao's sis, I haven't been able to put the book down. Sometimes, I'd laugh out loud in buses/trains because some of the things Marley do is so damn adorable. And I refuse to stop reading even if I get motion sickness in the bus/train. I'll tahan till my destination before I go puke. Quite obsess with the story actually.

Marley, by the way is a Labrador Retriever (that's not so normal) and his master/bestfriend is the author of the book, John Grogan. Who shared about things that happened during the period they had Marley. About how his wife and him get their family started, and how Marley played his part during that time. It's funny and very heartwarming. But like any living creature, Marley had to grow old and die.

Last night when I finally got to the saddest part of the book, I started crying. You know how frustrating it is to be reading and next moment you can't see anything because your tears blurred your vision. You wipe ur tears away but they just kept flowing. Damn silly, but the book really touched me.

I'm reconsidering about getting a dog for myself in future also. I'm so afraid of going through the losing them part.

No comments: