I was watching CSI:NY on AXN last night, the episode ended with Stella looking for something on the internet. It was a very short scene and I din manage to see what she typed. But her face ah, makes you wanna know what happened. Nare called me right after the show to ask me what that was, we both made several wild guesses, but we can't comfirm it.
To wait for 1 week just to find out is too freaking long la, and my curiosity cannot wait. So being the VERY resourceful me, I found the answer on the internet! heh...If you want to know how, I simply went to google and typed "what did stella bonasera saw on the internet" and the answers came out. That's how useful google is and I love it!
What she typed was actually her own name backwards. Aresanob.com
And I'm glad to know, Nare and I weren't the only curious ones. hehee...I got the info from here, and apparently, alot of people went straight to the internet after the show, just to find out what that was. Interesting huh?
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment