Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This week's pick

Went to watch The Break-up with Yao last friday. There was this part in the movie where Brooke (played by Jennifer Aniston) said, "There's a million things I would've done differently."

Sometimes all we need is a 2nd chance to redeem ourselves, but not everyone is lucky enough to get it. Sometimes we learn a painful lesson only after we reach a point where nothing you do can rectify that problem. It's just too late. Don't let that happen, try not to take anybody for granted and don't do things you'd regret.

On a lighter note, the movie is fun to watch and I really really like Jennifer Aniston, she's so freaking cute!

And here's to my family, my buddies and my Yao...

I love you!

I hope I don't take you for granted, and I hope you guys don't feel that I do. And even if you're miles away (there's only one kuku who's far away actually) you know you'll always be my dearest and I love you guys loads and loads and loads!

No comments: