Friday, August 25, 2006

Its a small world afterall

Suppose to meet Aisyah for dinner last night. We called Jolene and Danny cause they were in the area and since the last time I saw them was our Graduation Show at St James Powerhouse back in 2004, I thought it'll be a great chance for us to catch up.

I was the first to reach cityhall and while I was waiting for the rest, I met Bin (another classmate from IM2A)! We talked for awhile and realise we're both meeting IMD people. He was meeting Kim, who graduated a year before us and since he knows all of us, I asked them if they'd like to join us for dinner and they agreed.

It was fun and I had a great time catching up with them. We thought of calling others also, but it was kinda late and Aisyah and I really din expect the meeting to turn out like that. Our initial plan was just dinner for the 2 of us, really din expect to see everybody last night.

Jolene and Danny is still so lovey dovey, I still can't hear Danny when he speaks and Bin is still soo sarcastic. Somethings never change. Mayb the next time we meet, it'll be the entire IMD gathering! ooOOo..that'll be fun!

No comments: