Friday, August 11, 2006

So paranoid for what?

Haven't been sleeping well recently, I cannot sleep in the dark and I keep imagining things. The other day, after using the computer, I went to sleep without pushing the chair in. In the middle of the night, I woke up and from the corner of my eye I saw somebody sitting there shaking his legs. I cannot make out who it is, but I closed my eyes and crawled my way to my sister's bed to squeeze with her. And eversince tht night, I cannot sleep alone in my room. I dunnoe if its a dream, my imagination or what but I'm freaking myself out.

Now I'm trying to convince myself its just a dream, but its not working. Everynight when I'm back home alone, I just don't feel like sleeping, don't seem to have this problem at Yao's house. Man...I'm killing myself! ARGH!

Anyway, I was on my way to work today, and I was wondering, maybe its my grandad who's back to visit me? I miss him so much, and if its really him why am I so afraid. If really, there are spirits in this world and they co-exist with us, then there must be a reason they're around. Everything have a purpose, right?

I must convince myself to sleep alone tonight, on my own bed no matter what. If I can go to sleep peacefully for the past 21 years then I don't see why I can't now!

No comments: