Sounds kinda silly but that came to me like some wake up call. Like how I've been taking the things/people around me for granted.

Very nice right? How come I never notice all these before? I was looking at the sky when I was in the bus and it looks like a renaissance painting. The sun beam shining through the clouds. Its amazingly beautiful, but I din take picture cause there's too many ppl in the bus.Yesterday, I went to meet Lishan, Sharon, Calvin and Raymond with Yao. Suppose to watch The Nun, but I forgot the book the tickets in the afternoon. By the time I remembered, the only seats left are the front 4 rows. So I suggested Benchwarmers.
We went to Mahattan Fish Market at PS for Dinner because the Q outside the restaurant always seems so long. So wanted to try lo, actually I thought their concept is EXACTLY the same as Fish & Co leh. Only a lil difference. The only interesting part is when the waiter "burn" the prawns with a bunsen-burner thing in front of us. We had the seafood platter for 2, and the diff between theirs and Fish & Co's is their calamari is alot smaller and very "rubber-band" and in stead of mussels, they sub it with Oyster. Hooray for Yao and Boo boo for me. I don't eat Oysters la...and I love mussels. I know alot of people say this is better then Fish & Co, but I still prefer Fish & Co.
As for the movie, its hilarious! Really. The plot is simple but its so funny, we laughed from the start to the end. Most of the stuff in it doesn't make sense, its the kinda movie, ppl produce for FUN. You don't have to bring ur brain in with you, if you liked Dude where's my car, I think you'd like this too.
No comments:
Post a Comment