Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nightmare

Warning: This post kinda scary....to me at least. Anyway, ppl like Dee...better don't read, dowan to scare you...although this is just a dream.

I've been having nightmares lately. Almost everynight, even if my sister or Yao is around. In my dreams , I'm always running away from something, but I can't quite figure out what it is and if its good or bad.

Sometimes its like watching a movie. I can remember very clearly, what I saw, the settings , the people, the wierd figures etc. When I wake up in the morning, I'd feel tired frm all the running and hiding. And most of them have a very tense atmosphere. Dark , damp, gloomy.

This is one of the scenes I saw in my dream. 4 woman with very long black hair. All wearing Black ropes. They fly around and you can't see their limps. For some reason, I was running away from them. They're suppose to be some kinda golum-like creature, but after I enter a room, they became woman and they started to chant at the wall. The 4 of them rock front n back as they chant and they just keep getting louder n louder. Throughout the entire time, the one in the middle keep turning to look at me. She had a very sinister look. And she kept licking her mouth like she can't wait to get over what she is doing so that she can come n finish me off. And me...I just stood there, frozen.

Alot of people tell me its just what I think about or what I see in the day, but I don't remember seeing any of these in the day. Not even on TV. It doesn't make sense at all. And what the hell am I running from?! I think I'm gonna get insomia if my mind continue to do this to me.

No comments: