Monday, May 15, 2006

Splurge like nobody's business

On saturday, I went to Aisyah's Degree Show at Nafa after having Ajisen with Yao.

Dear Aisyah...I am so proud of you! *Clap* *Clap* Well done girl!

Seriously, I think her works are one of the best in the room. And I went to the fine art's gallery also. That place abit the chim and the stuff displayed there is beyond my understanding. heh...

We met RJ, CK and Dion at the Degree Show. Man. How long was it that I last saw them?! Our Dip Show when we were still in TP? I also cannot remember liao. Both of them seem to be doing quite well. RJ lost weight and CK seem to have put on weight. heh...good for both of them ah. One use to be chubby, one use to be skinny, now both just nice. hehehe..

After that Yao and I went to Sim Lim.

I bought:
2 x System Fan
1 x Molex Pin
1 x Linksys Router package

Yao bought:
1 x 2.0 USB port
1 x DVD drive (Dunnoe wad la, use to burn DVD one la)
1 box x DVDs writables
1 x keyboard

Total amt we spent: $315 (i think, if i still remember correctly ah)

Normally, walking around town for the entire day is bearable to me, even wearing heels. But dunnoe why, one afternoon in Sim Lim, wearing comfortable shoes is unbearable. I can't wait the leave that place after we completed shopping for the stuff we need.

And my friend Ah Hao, has been really really really helpful with these technical stuff. All I did was help him with the simple animation in his presentation. Seriously, I din even do much. He on the other hand, came over to my place to checked my PC, tell me where the problem is, and when I called to ask him what I should get for me PC, he even tell me patiently what to find. Later on that night, he called to ask me when I'm free so that he can help me fix the new parts I bought. I thought Ppl like Ah Hao extinct liao. hehee...

As for Mother's day, we had dinner at home. Ordered Pizza, coz nobody wanna cook, but it was just as nice.

Now, I can't wait for tomorrow to come!

No comments: