Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy Birthday MUM!

I'm on leave today! Cause its mummy's birthday and we promised to go Shopping with her. So My 2 sisters and I took leave!

We waited for Daddy to come back after lunch, then all of us headed to Bugis. We got Mummy and Mei a new Handphone, Nokia 6280 and Samsung Z540. 3G phones leh...now they can video call each other already. Pei and I were really tempted also, WE WANT NEW PHONES TOO! But...we shall be contented with what we have NOW. hehee...

I also changed my no. The number I've been using for 5 years! So long already hor?! I also din know until the M1 person tell me.

"Miss Liu, You sure you want to terminate your line? You've been using it for 5 years already know."

"Woah...really ah? But yah...I still want to terminate! Thanks." (hehee...like so mean like tht)

Then we went to Sakae Sushi for erm...TEA? heh...coz we're only gonna have dinner at 8 and even though we all had lunch already, we were still hungry. After that we all went back home, watch TV, slack around until dinner time. When my grandmother, Yao, Edison, Uncle Andy and Aunty Ah Luan came to join us.





When Mummy's happy, Daddy's happy too. When Mummy and Daddy are happy, we're all happy too. (^_^)

No comments: