Friday, May 05, 2006

M.i.III

Went to watch it last night, with Pei, Mei and Yao. Maybe its the stuff that's been going on since the start of the week, during dinner I seem to let everything go and we all laughed heaps. Which made me feel soooooo good. My sisters are the bestest in the world and they make everything ok again. Works been busy, and this week seem to fly pass real fast. Oh...sorry, back to the movie.

After the movie, I let out a sigh of relief and realise I sat through the movie in a uptight position. Even when Ethan ran, I felt exhausted for him. One thing happens after another, its very fast-paced and action packed, and you never know what will happen next. Twist here, twist there. I enjoyed watching it, its the best movie I've watched this year...I think.

More about M.i.III.

Oh and I like this song.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California MTV

How many bands can you make out from the MTV. I can only recognise afew.

No comments: