These are some websites I always go to whenever I need to check movie times.
Golden Village
Eng Wah
Cathay
Shaw Organisation
In order of preference...because GV and Eng Wah has the most effective website. Cathay's website is not very user-friendly. As for Shaw...by the time the website finish loading on ur browser, the movie is already over.
BUT...I found another website, that is user-friendly and it doesn't take very long to load. Most importantly, it has updated movie listings and time slots in the various cinemas. Although you can't book your tickets there, the website provides the links to the various websites where you can book your tickets. So, its really convenient!
sg.movies.yahoo.com
Good right? Next time just visit this website can liao. No need to open so many browser to check all the different cinemas.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment