Monday, December 19, 2005

'Tis the season...

Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our gay apparel
Fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la.
Troll the ancient Yule-tide carol
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

See the blazing Yule before us.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Strike the harp and join the chorus.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Follow me in merry measure.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
While I tell of Yule-tide treasure.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Fast away the old year passes.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Hail the new year, lads and lasses
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Sing we joyous, all together.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
heedless of the wind and weather.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

'Tis the season, I'll never Forget. Saturday was so wonderful and I so enjoyed myself! I'm so glad to see everybody there that night. I remember telling Rek, how disappointed I was, when I learnt that one of my close friend cannot make it. On Saturday itself, several called at the last min to say they're not coming, and some din even call. Disappointed? Nope. Because sat was wonderful and I realized, I have so much more.

'Tis the season to be Thankful. For having my family, for having my buddies, for having my friends, for having Yao, for my cat, for our health, for my job, for having a great time, for having everything I have/don't have in life. Thank you all for being here all these while.

'Tis the season to be Loving. I love my family, I love my buddies, I love my friends, I love Yao, I love my cat, I love money(the more the merrier). So here's to all of you! I LOVE YOU!

'Tis the season to be Forgiving. Let's all put unhappy stuff behind us! Its a wonderful season and love is all around. Make love not war.

'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

PS: Pictures taken on Sat will be uploaded later. No time ah! hehehhe

No comments: