1 week after my start at a new environment, we shifted. Past few days have been hectic because of the tight deadlines and the shifting of stuff. The internet connection is not here nor there, neither is my work station. Today, everything is in place. Telephone lines - up and working, Internet Access - Strong. Project - Finished. Ahhh.....peace. Too much peace actually, suddenly I dunnoe wad to do.
There's still alot of boxes lying around actually, but I don't know enough to start packing for them, and I've also learnt that its okie to be smart, but don't act smart. So if unpacking of boxes is not in my job scope, then don't bother. Unless they ask ah. Although, its wierd to see them lying around, I'm very tempted to open up to check wads inside then ask someone where I can put them, but I still think its better for me to mind my own business. Hor?
Ah well, let me enjoy this moment of peace and blog alil ya? I got my own iBook, which I'm very comfortable using, I got my own work station, BRAND NEW FROM IKEA! hahaha....Okie, let me get over the excitment of having so many new stuff! hehehe....I think my table is too bare. Need to do something about it. Maybe I should bring some toys, or a nice comfy pillow for my seat, since I have a BIG collection of small pillows at home (Thanks to Dee, who's been giving them to me.) hehee....I think I'll bring my favourite orange wan.....wad else wad else? . Maybe I'll bring my postcard collection here as well! Need to fill up the space. Ohhh and photographs of everyone! hur hur hur..
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment