I typed all these on 7th December at 9.46pm. But for some reason, I didn't post it. hahaa....must haf forgotten. Anyway, post now better then forget again ah.
I am sick again!!!! OMG...y always sick wan? Very frustrating leh.
Actually I wanna blog about alot of stuff, but I dunnoe where to start.
I am sick again!!!! OMG...y always sick wan? Very frustrating leh.
Actually I wanna blog about alot of stuff, but I dunnoe where to start.
Should start from last wednesday, It was Audrey's birthday (Yao's sis) so we went to this cafe call Miss Clarity for dinner. I would say their menu is value for money, and of course the food there is good. Not really fantastic but good. That was also my last day at Attack. Francis wished me all the best and tht ass gave me a wave/nod when I said I'm leaving. heh. Can't be bothered with him la.
hehee....snap shot of yao!Ah well...I met Elly on Thursday for a short KTV session in the afternoon. Was hoping Nare could join us, bud she's busy mugging for her paper.
Then on Friday, I went to meet Ying and Pei at orchard to have dinner together. Soo fun! Soo fun! The one thing that makes me wanna laugh even up till now was when Ying put her sweater over Pei's head and said, "Jie jie bu jian le." That was freaking lame and adorable. We had dinner at Pepper Lunch. The food there is GOOOD leh! I really like. Then we went to PS to get Gmask done on our phones. kinda regreting it, but its too expensive la, wanna remove also heart pain, so bo pian. After that we went to meet mum, accompany her for dinner and went home.Saturday, went for a make up class at Feng Shan CC...Fwahhh...the trainer ah. Only got 3 word to describe. CANNOT MAKE IT! But wadever la, after that went to Yao's sec skool friend's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment